- The website automatically collects the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the Website User’s end device. They are intended for using the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
- The Website Operator (here the name and possibly address) is the entity posting cookies on your user’s end device and accessing them.
- The website operator uses files (cookies) for:
adjusting the website content to the individual preferences of the user, above all these files recognize its device to display the page according to its preferences;
preparing statistics that help learning the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adapt the content and appearance of the website to prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
logging in to the service;
maintaining user login on each subsequent page of the Website.
- The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and fixed. Session files are temporary, they are stored until the website is left (by entering another page, logging out or turning the browser). Fixed files are stored in the user’s end device until they are removed by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The User may change his browser settings at any time to block the file support (cookies) or obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in your web browser settings. It should be remembered that most browsers are set to accept (cookies) in the end device by default.
- The Website Operator informs that changes to settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some of the website functions.
- Files (cookies) used by the website (posted on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with him.
- Information on web browser settings is available in its menu (assistance) or on its manufacturer’s website.
Who we are
The address of our website is: https://martine-os.martinet.pl.
When visiting the site leaves a comment, we collect data visible in the commenting form as well as the IP address of the visitor and the signature of his browser as a help in detecting spam.
Suggested text: If you are a registered user and upload pictures to the site, you should avoid sending pictures with exif tags of the location. Visitors to the website can download and read full location data from pictures on the site.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to select the option to save your name, e-mail address and website address in cookies, thanks to which the above information will be conveniently supplemented when writing subsequent comments. The cookies expire after a year.
If you visit the login page, we will create a temporary cookie for checking if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted when the browser is closed.
When logging in, we also create some cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days, and the screen option after a year. If you mark the „Remember me” option, the login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, simply pointing to the identifier of the previously edited article. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. films, pictures, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other sites behave in the same way as if the user has visited a specific site directly.